Latest News

Ulyana Sergeenko spring/summer 2012 – a backstage point of view

Everybody (including me) is raving about this beautiful Russian socialite/photographer turned fashion designer - you know I’m talking about Ulyana Sergeenko! Her debut collection made such a huge splash I was anxiously expecting the second one.

And here we are – while not as memorable as the first, this second collection of hers poetically called "Brigitte Bardot in the Soviet" is still beautiful and very much her style: nipped-in waists, maxi lengths, puffy skirts, sheerness, head scarves, floral prints. I do love how wearable and feminine most of the looks are and I’m very curious to see the lookbook, I’m sure she’ll come up with a great concept.

I bet you’ve seen the collection on many blogs before so I’m going to show you some amazingly expressive photos taken backstage that also happen to showcase some of my favorite looks Ulyana Sergeenko created for spring/summer 2012.
The photos speak about innocence, airily sexiness and nostalgic feminity, about stolen moments of beauty!

Black tulle over a soft floral print - so beautiful!!!
Photos: 1, 2, 3.
I hope you find them inspiring! I did!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.