Latest News

Fur collars and bow ties

Despite a miserable cold that made me spend the whole weekend in bed heavily medicated, this week started quite well. I even dug up these photos with a little something I wore during my trip to Brussels that I thought I should show you guys.

I firmly believe in visiting a city while being a bit overdressed – it’s the least you can do to celebrate such an occasion – hence the fur, high heels, even the cute leather bow tie I made myself (check out my Etsy store for more). I’m fond of wearing warm jumpers over dresses – a chic and comfortable way to get your visiting on! :)))

But the best tip I can give you it’s that, no matter where you go, choose wisely who you go with: that can make or break everything. I should know! :)))

 My signature "crazy eyes" look:)
I'm wearing:
dress, belt, fur collar / rochie, curea, guler blana: vintage
sweater, bag / pulover, geanta: random brand
shoes / botine: BB Up
brown leather bow tie/papion piele: Alice&Sara (handmade by me, my Etsy Store)
rings/inele: Asos, H&M and C&A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.