Latest News

Romantic military coat

The way I fell about some of my clothes may seem crazy sometimes! Take this dress for example: it’s not the prettiest I own but I do love it because I had some good times while wearing it. It’s a feel good dress and goes wonderfully with a floral silk scarf.

You’ll have to excuse these photos – the light was awfull that day and I wasn’t wearing makeup (except  the black eyeliner :))). Other than that I threw a military coat over the dress, a few necklaces and rings and I was ready to rock&roll (aka go to work).

I’m so glad I have a stash of photos I took before this dreadful cold weather took over Romania because I’m still sick and not really camera ready, if you know what I mean!

I'm wearing:
dress, belt, scarf /rochie, curea, esarfa: vintage
coat, shoes/ haina militara, ghete: New Yorker
necklaces/ coliere: H&M and random brand
rings/inele: random brand and Meli Melo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.