Latest News

Zipp it!

Is anyone else slightly obsessed with exposed zippers?! I feel they make everything better! No wonder I almost heard angels sing when I found this cute nude jacket while thrifting. And on top of that it has a cool tye-dye effect. Lucky me!

For its first trip outside I paired it with a mini skirt and my favorite floppy hat. I’m also wearing a leather statement necklace that I made myself (you can buy it from my Etsy Store).
I always throw a trench on top when I’m wearing minis – the pervs of Bucharest don’t need any kind of encouraging if you know what I mean.
Also I enjoy the balance between the two lengths and a good trench makes me feel like a secret agent/spy/superhero. You never know what one could wear under a trench!!! It could be nothing anything!:)))))

 I'm wearing:
hat/palarie - New Look
jacket/sacou - thrifted
 ankle boots, skirt/ botine, fusta - random brand
necklace/colier: Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my Etsy Store)
trench, silk scarf/ trench, esarfa: vintage
watch, bracelets: random brand
ring/ inel:  Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.