Latest News

Hair goes retro

I really love the 20’s inspiration in clothes and hairstyles this season. I’m usually not what you would call a trend chaser but I’m just dying to try the waved flapper bob hairdo.

The Great Gatsby” is one of my favorite books so I guess that’s the main reason I fancy myself as a modern Daisy Buchanan. And since I already have the bob, I might as well wave and tousle it. Easy to say, but it seems so complicated to actually get the look.


Right about now I could really use some really fancy hair styling tools. Just look at the pictures of Katy Perry taken by David LaChapelle for the product launch! So very provocative! My birthday is only 10 months away! Just sayin’!:)))

Do you like the waved flapper bob? Would you ever wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.