Latest News

This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof

It’s Friday! Finally! I love Fridays - the end of a work week and the endless weekend possibilities. I always end up doing nothing much but the thought that I could do cool things is super reassuring. Plus I got good news that I didn’t expect so yeah, so far, so good.

The outfit is nothing special, just a normal work outfit lightened up by a floral body and a pair of detachable epaulets that I made myself. The bullet necklace is also made by me.
I’ve also got pretty addicted to heels lately and wear them more often than before, who cares I’m taller than everybody, it feels right and the air is fresher up there.:)))))

skirt - vintage
 jacket- Ana Alcazar
 ring - H&M
 shoes – BB Up
  floral body-random brand
  detachable epaulets, bullet necklace – Alice&Sara (made by me)

How’s your Friday?

Soundtrack: La Roux - Bulletproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.