Latest News

We’re all hippies at heart

Saturday I was planning to lay low, relax and watch some movies and I somehow ended up at V for Vintage where I met some of my blogger friends and made some new ones. I also snapped some photos and later realized they were ALL blurry (I really need a new camera). Fortunately Miss Denisa proved to be a very gifted and patient photographer and took some cute photos of my outfit using her camera. Thank you so much, Denisa, you succeeded what few had achieved before – take nice photos of me.

I’ve recently bought this wooden heels and decided to give them a test drive and let me tell you - it really was an adventure, everybody on the street/subway (and their mothers) had an opinion and many felt the need to share it to me, fortunately I didn’t hear much as I was listening Maroon 5 at full blast. Yes, I’m over 6 feet tall with heels, deal with it!!!

I hope you like my huge hippie flower headband – I just made a few and can’t stop wearing them, they are so fun and make me happy and go so well with may new haircut. I was also indulging in bling- spring has this effect on me. Oh, who am I kidding? I’m always jewelry crazy, no matter the season! I’ve told you I have a ring addiction and these two are on the top of my LOVE list: the armor ring and the double crystals ring. I was also wearing 6 cute rings on a silver chain as a necklace. It was a great day (although I missed Ioana by 5 minutes and I’m always missing Mina since she leaves on another continent).
 
Sambata am ajuns in mod miraculos la V for Vintage desi intial ma gandeam sa dorm toata ziua si sa ma uit la filme. Ma bucur totusi ca am luat aceasta decizie spontana, m-am intalnit cu Denisa, Costin si Sandra si le-am cunoscut pe Laura si Eve (a fost o incantare!!!).
M-am bucurat atat de tare de prima zi de primavara adevarata incat am purtat o rochie scurta cu geaca de piele, cizme inalte si multe accesorii. Bentita hippie cu floare imensa este facuta de mine si face parte din colectia noua Alice&Sara din care am inceput deja sa punem pe blog. Sper ca va place!:)

 Once you go gif you're never comin' back:))))
I just had to make one more, don't judge!:)
A  photo with me, Sandra, Eve and Laura courtesy of The Hearabouts. The girls are wonderful and really beautiful. I already knew Sandra and got the chance to also meet Eve (her partner in crime) and Laura.
With my homies - Denisa and Costin! That's how we roll!:))))))
 I think this picture with me and Costin is hilarious, I was so invested in striking a pose and he was like "Are we done, yet?!"
I'm wearing 
Bag - vintage
 dress- New Look
 leather jacket – H&M
 armor ring – Asos
 double crystals ring- Forever 21
 necklaces – random brand and New Look
 boots –BB Up

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.