Latest News

Today's Mood:)

I’m obsessed with Tumblr, I just can’t have enough. Forget about Facebook, I was never really into Twitter, but, man, Tumblr is addictive. I don’t even want to think about what would teenager me have done if hooked on it.

It’s enough I’m kinda following every teenager out there who has a tumblr page. Should I be worried I basically have the same interest they do? I’ll just tell myself I’ll be a teenager forever in my heart, and I’m not that old anyway (I was a teenager 6 years ago after all:))))).

And talking about heart – the crazy emotion people put in their pages, the quotes, comments, pictures and gifs – It’s insane, guys. And because I’m not quite well in the head myself I love it.

This is our Tumblr Page – feel free to ask anything  and follow!:)

 Source
So, how's your day so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.