Latest News

Beautiful clutter

Wouldn’t you just love to live in a house like these? I know I would! I actually dream of having a place of my own and make it look dreamy. I know for sure it would be something like this: a cozy, beautiful clutter, with most of my clothes exposed, somehow being part of the whole decor. No minimalism for me - I’m a hoarder!

I would also love having colorful appliances – I think a pink fridge and stove would make for a very welcoming kitchen and would take the cold, unfamiliar, standardized feeling out of the machines that make our life easier. I also love the idea of white with warm pops of color and lots of beautiful boxes, pictures and personal objects spread all over the place.

How about you? How do you like your home?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.