Latest News

The H&M showroom

It’s been almost a month since I visited the H&M showroom. I intended to publish this article a while ago but things happened and so here we are, a couple of weeks later. I just realized today I should do it before the collections actually find their way in and out of the Romanian stores.

The beautiful mansard showroom accommodates the newest H&M collections before they hit the stores and works as a preview tool for press, bloggers, mainly people who can create a buzz/interest even before the clothes get into the stores. Diana Tofan who’s in charge at the H&M showroom gracefully showed me around while I took tones of pictures.
There are a lot of cool things in the spring collection; I’ve photographed some of my favorites.

 Some seriously cute shoes!
This white leather vest is so cool! I need it bad!
Sick right? I love this one!
Really digging the black&white creepers!

Did anything catch your eye?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.