Latest News

Pleated polka dots skirt with electric blue accents

Ok, my first outfit this year is actually something that I wore last year but didn’t get the chance to show to you. Ironic, huh?! But seriously the weather is so weird I could actually wear this right now! I can’t even remember a winter here in Romania quite like this one: it always snows a lot…well, except this year; not that I’m complaining!

Other than that I’m trying to stay away from stores right now but I’m doing a terrible job at best. The thing is I love sales, but my house looks like it’s being taken over by clothes, they are everywhere - I’m having a hard time with that. I also don’t want to exhaust my credit card and stuff; I still need to pay my rent after all.

Talking about sales, the leather jacket in the pictures is one I got on clearance last year! I think it looks cool with my retro polka dots pleated skirt. The blue fringe statement necklace is handmade by yours truly (you can buy it from my Etsy Store). Hope you like it!

I'm wearing:
skirt/fusta: vintage
shirt/camasa: Topshop
leather jacket: New Yorker
necklace/colier: Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my Etsy Store)
trench, silk scarf/trench, esarfa: vintage
watch, bracelets: random brand
rings/ inele: random brand and Miss Selfridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.