Latest News

Call me mystical

I made these two moodboards a while ago for a contest (that I didn’t win, in fact I have no idea who did :))) and they kind of go perfectly with my current state of mind and the things I’m drawn to right now.

I feel there’s never enough time to love: hot coffee, stags, sheer fabrics, black leather, meteorite rings, old books, watercolors, fantasy, enchanting perfumes, love letters, long dark hair, orange leaves, game of thrones, dried roses, studs and spikes, mininatures, glitter and gold, wings, red lips, the galaxy, floor length dresses, magic.

I know, I know – I’m so very last year! :)
Cosmic balance collection moodboard
Dark fantasy collection moodboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.