Latest News

Today’s mood – Mixed feelings

I haven’t done a today’s mood post in a while so it’s high time for one.

Did you ever had one of those days when some people either annoy you so much you’d go to prison if looks could kill while others you just like so much you can’t actually find anything wrong with them (and you’re actually looking for nasty character faults). 
It’s one of those for me - a day where I’m split between hugging some of them or just mind slapping others (since actual slapping is not socially acceptable).
Why can’t I live in a bubble where everyone around me is nice and kind and smart or at least one of those??!!!! I feel I deserve it!:)))))

What kind of day are you having? This kind
 ...OR this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.