Latest News

Reading nooks ideas

One thing I absolutely need to have in my future dream house is a reading nook, a small relaxation space where I can spend a whole day curled up with an amazing book

I have to admit this cozy nook obsession is a Hollywood created need and a result of me watching one too many movies were every self respecting teen girl had a wonderful small bed type thing covered in floral upholstery and lots of cute pillows in front of a big window.

 I knew I needed one the first time I’ve seen one. That and a roof space I can access via a window like in 3rd rock from the sun where I could talk secrets with my friends without my parents hearing them. Never mind I’m in my mid twenties right now and it’s been years since last time I lived with my parents! :))))

I guess the ideal reading nook would have lots of natural lighting and a beautiful view (I would just want a view, any view really; even it’s a dumpster or something like that). Another must for such a space is absolute comfort.
Here are some nooks I thought were really adorable, I would happily settle for any of them.

 Double the trouble! I love it!:)
 Is this something you'd ever see having in your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.