Latest News

New York Fashion Week – Rag&Bone Fall 2012

I have to say I was pretty disappointed with New York Fashion Week this year! I’m usually drooling over several collections, but this time I only really liked 3 of them as a whole (Michael Kors, Rag&Bone and J.Mendel) and several looks here and there (from Rodarte, Altuzarra and BCBG by Max Azria).

My favorite collection was the one put together by Marcus Wainwright and David Neville for Rag&Bone. This fall collection is really a lesson in layering. 
The two designers created modern and masterfully tailored pieces that look really cool together. I love the play on lengths and volumes, the dark palette and eclectic prints they used with little hints of color.
The androgynous outwear is truly exceptional: the sharp jackets, the long asymmetrical coats, the short leather vests - they all look impeccable and fresh. 
I’m also digging the tapered pants, the gloves, the tulip or pointy shaped skirts, the hoods and the general ultra polished sporty feel of it all. I would so wear everything!

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.