Latest News

Dreams of spring

I dare anybody to say that fashion is not art! Just look at this haute couture masterpieces signed Elie Saab (spring 2012).
This entire collection seems made out of sweet foam or frosting for mermaids or Grace Kelly!:)
I don’t even know what I like best: the delicate palette of pastels: soft yellow, light orange, mint ivory and dusty pink, the ultra feminine silhouettes or all the share lace that’s so airy it seems is going to disintegrate any moment now. I’ve rarely seen glitter and sparkles to be used to such a refined and elegant effect. 
And how about the thin fitted belts that so glamorously underline the waist of all the dresses? 
Pure perfection!

These make me crave for spring so bad it hurts! How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.