Latest News

Denim shirt and high heels

I looked for a long time for a perfect denim shirt and then I found three of them in different shades of blue. This one is the lightest shade I got and has a generous fit so it’s perfect for comfortable work outfits.

I love to pair it up with high waisted midi skirts and high heels and top everything with a big sparkly necklace – it looks simple but cool.
I'm also wearing two of my favorire rings right now, a huge angel wings one and a triple one, both form Forever 21 (I bought them in Brussels).

On a completely different note I have to say I hate winter, I hate the cold and the grey, it leaves me hopeless and uninspired. I can’t wait for the spring to come. I wish I lived somewhere with perpetual good weather like LA. :)

I'm wearing:
skirt /fusta: vintage
 denim shirt/camasa: Lee Cooper
 shoes/  ghete: New Yorker
necklaces/ colier: Meli Melo
rings/inele: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.