Latest News

Take a cue from Bonnie Parker!

"This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks"

You might have already figured out my inspiration for this particular outfit is the widely popular 1967 movie Bonnie and Clyde starring an amazingly beautiful and young Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty as the famous  outlaws  Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.

This movie is truly inspirational wardrobe wise and Miss Faye wears the French berets and silk scarves with poise and grace – she looks like a million bucks.

That being said I added my personal touches to the already legendary hat-scarf combo: see the spiked necklace, the leather jacket, the big rings and the little vintage rose pin in my beret.

I really hope this nightmare winter will be on its way cause my outfit photos stash is not endless and I’m really not ready to take pictures in the current meteorological conditions:)))).

I’m wearing:
 scarf, beret, skirt/ esarfa, bereta, fusta - vintage
blouse, shoes/ bluza, ghete – random brand
 rings, necklace/ inele  si colier - Forever 21
 leather jacket/ geaca piele - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.