Latest News

Layers of cool

Thank God for my stash of outfit photos because there is no way in hell I’m going to take pictures outside while this nightmare winter is obnoxiously residing in Romania. I’m feeling a bit better and hope to kick this cold to the curve as soon as possible – meanwhile I’m dressing for the ace age and protecting myself as best as I can.

So here’s an outfit I wore a while back when weather was a sweet fall dream and I was a believer. A believer in what you ask? You know: fashion, magic, unicorns – things like that! :)))
My sister told me my outfit is a mix of Frida Kahlo, the statue of Liberty and a rock&roll witch – and that was obviously a compliment, wouldn’t you agree?

As you can see there were a lot of layers involved: first we have the maxi dress that seems a skirt because I’m wearing a black blouse over it topped with a light weight asymmetric vest and a bomber hooded leather jacket. The red roses spiked headband is handmade by me and you can buy it from my Etsy Store.

I love to wear those four rings together – they are all different brands but seem like they were made for each other. That’s about it!:)

 
I’m wearing:
 maxi dress/ rochie – handmade by my sister
Belt/curea - vintage
vest, blouse/ vesta, bluza – random brand
bomber leather jacket/ heaca piele - New Look
rings - Meli Melo, LuShae, H&M and wholesale (from left to right)
Virgin Liberty Spiked Headband (red roses) – Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my Esty Store).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.