Latest News

Whoopsie Daisies!

Romanian thrift stores and second hand shops are not as good as the ones abroad but one thing you can be sure you’ll find is a cute Tyrolese dress (or an interpretation of an ethnic German dress).

I know many people consider them outdated or not trendy enough but I DO collect them and I’m super happy when I find one that has an amazing color, fit or embroidery (or all of the above). I think wearing such a dress with a modern pair of shoes and lots of wacky jewelry will make you look fresh, adorable and original in a city where many of the people only feel comfortable dressing from the big high street chains (from head to toe).

I wore this dotted blue one when I went with Anna to see X-Men: First Class, she’s definitely great company and has the same “movie habits” as me so we spent over two hours being pervs for James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender (many dirty jokes regarding his surname come in mind but I will refrain from sharing for the sake of my reputation:)))), giggling and having fun. I do love my sister but she hates to talk/discuss a movie while watching it (and always begs me to shut the f*** up) so Anna is just my type of girl, she loves commenting while watching, just like me.

The long feathers and silver chains earrings are handmade by me (check out my Etsy Store or my site if interested in my work.) And yes, I’m a fan of huge rings (well, rings in general:))))

On another note: Do you like the changes on the blog?! Yesterday was Sara’s birthday so Denisa made us both the awesome gift of face lifting the blog! We love it!

 Anna makes the best puppy eyes ever – you just can’t say no to this adorable face!!!:)

 
 
 I’m wearing:
 dress  – vintage
shoes – H&M
rings – Meli Melo
blue feather earrings – Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy them here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.