Latest News

We're only human after all

This was my Friday outfit, you caught a glimpse of it here but now you can see all of it. Can you say over the top casual Friday (especially if after work you’re going out with friends:)))?! There’s nothing like a lace Mickey Mouse ears headband to say you’re ready for a little bit of fun.

I have to say that taking photos in Bucharest is such a hassle, I can’t get a break. This time a guy kept asking me if I was taking the photos for my Facebook page. I was outraged, one step away from: “How dare you, sir?” + dignified slap:))), but then I realized that I was taking pictures to post them on my blog and started laughing like a crazy person.
Let's face it, no need for inflamed ego here, I am THAT girl, you know, the one that takes pictures of her outfits to post them on a blog, I might as well be cool with it. And I am, but guys, stop being total assholes, it’s not attractive.

That being said a quote of Edith Sitwell comes in mind as being very appropriate: “I have often wished I had time to cultivate modesty...but I am too busy thinking about myself”.:))).

This black lace skirt I’m wearing is vintage and an absolute favorite of mine.

My heels are the love child of some cute dancing shoes and a naughty pair of stripper shoes! Just like I like them!:)))
  And a little dusty pink lace ears&lavander bow tie variation of the same outfit!:)
I’m wearing:
skirt, belt – vintage
double rings–  New Look
 shoes and dotted shirt – random brand 
black lace Mickey Mouse ears - Alice&Sara, handmade by me, buy them from my Etsy Store
 blue leather bow tie - Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.