Latest News

The importance of being earnest

I promised to show you the outfit I wore Thursday and here I am, keeping my word!:))).
I have to admit I’ve drank one of the complimentary cocktails while at the British Gallery and lets just say I was in a very good mood after that.
I don’t really drink so I pretty much get tipsy just by looking at a glass of alcohol. This one cocktail was strong so me and Denisa had a better time than usual taking outfit photos. The big surprise was that the photos proved to be better than the ones I’ve ever done while “sober”.:))). We weren’t wasted or anything like that, just in really high spirits!

I wore my Isaac Mizrahi black skirt (thank you Denisa) with a simple, white t-shirt, leopard print flats and a shitload of gold jewelry – I just can’t go for an all the way simple outfit, it’s so not me.
The skirt is amazing, a black, weird, pleated, irregular shape thingy that rocks my fashion world.

I’ve also went for the red lips just to spice things up.


My uber cute photographer and fellow buzzer:))))
 I was feeling a bit jumpy as well:))))))))
 I’ve also inaugurated this new pose (let’s hope this is the only time you’ll see it), I allow you to laugh your asses off, I did; but seriously who knew I could do that?!!!I’m one step away from levitation!:)))))
I’m wearing:
 skirt - Isaac Mizrahi
 flats – Moa
 t-shirt – Forever 21
 rings - Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins
 bracelet – Meli Melo
earrings – Mini Prix
 yellow belt - vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.