Latest News

Just go with it!

I've never thought I was going to hear myself say this but, sometimes, one just feels more comfortable wearing pants or, and this has nothing to do with me:)), one oversleeps, realizes that in panic and grabs the first things she sees, adds lots of jewelry and runs out the door hoping for the best.

On a completely different note I had a reasonable bad week until now, I really hope it’s going to get better as it goes. Yesterday I had a computer “scare” when my PC screen just went black and didn’t want to start despite my various attempts to fix it.

 In all honesty my idea of “fixing” electronics is both hilarious and completely useless. As my sister said: “It’s like you’re hoping to heal somebody of plague by stroking his hair”.
No wonder my restarting the computer, plugging and unplugging stuff, dusting and petting the screen did little good. Fortunately other people know and use more effective techniques and here I am, sharing my wisdom with all of you.

The red tassel earrings are handmade by me (check out my site and Etsy Store) and I really want to make more of them in different colors, they look so cute with anything, I just need a little free time. I’ve also realized the reasons I buy some of my clothes are just ludicrous – this tank top was purchased because Sara likes Shameless (the TV Show) and somehow that was enough (although pretty much unrelated).

 

I’m wearing:
red pants  – Old Navy
 tank top – H&M
sunglasses – New Look
 flats – random brands
rings – Meli Melo and Asos
  bracelet – Meli Melo
  red tassel earrings – Alice&Sara (handmade by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.