Latest News

Severe allergy to boredom syndrome:)

The life of a part time fashion blogger is hard, guys!:)))) If I could only have a photographer with me all the time and a nice, unpopulated place to take pictures, life would be so much easier.

Bur fear not, I’m a brave “little” blogger and take my craft very seriously and so I recruited many of my friends to capture my daily outfits using several techniques such as fear, love, blackmail, manipulation - you know, the conventional convincing tactics:)))).

These pictures are taken by Laura, she’s one of my more willing friends and a very patient and gifted photographer and I love her for that and many other reasons.

Believe it or not, this is one of my work outfits, it may seem a little out there but I personally believe there’s no better way to write a work project than wearing a nice, electric blue veil headband and a purple pair of stripper shoes, it just gives you that extra oomph to just nail a SWOT analyze. Just try it!:)

This vintage dress has the most amazing print and colors, they are even more intense in real life, it was super sunny that day so the colors are a little bit overpowered by the sun.
The veil headband is handmade by me, you can buy it here (or let me know and I can list it in my Etsy Store if you live outside Romania and can’t live without it), I initially wanted the veil to be neat but then I just decided a very frilly and all over the place tulle veil would be even better, I love a little bit of a rock&roll edge to my outfits.

I’m wearing:
 dress, belt – vintage
 shoes – random brand
 rings – Forever 21 
 sunglasses – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.