Latest News

Event: New Look Pre-Opening Party

Yesterday evening I attended the New Look Pre-Opening/VIP Party at Afi Palace Cotroceni and man, did I get out of control. There were lots of people, food, a live band (The MOOoD) and drinks but I was very clothes and accessories focused and did not see a lot of it (but I did hear it and it sounded good and loud:)))

The thing is, I used to buy online from New Look even before they decided to open stores in Romania (you can see I’m wearing lots of stuff from them in my past outfit posts) so I was excited to be there (not paying the 9 pounds delivery fee, not waiting for the package for a week, being actually able to touch the clothes before buying them is great).

New Look has an impressive shoes and lingerie section with a lot of variety and a very cute accessories section at affordable prices. I was also impressed with the staff, they were super helpful without becoming overbearing. Something tells me I’m going to visit the New Look store again.

Although I wanted many things I succeeded in keeping my shit together and “only” bought three hats, three rings, some bracelets, some lingerie and three pairs of super cute socks (you know how much I love socks). I’m totally high fiving myself for such an amazing and unexpected demonstration of restrain. I told myself I’m only going to buy “things I need” and let’s face it, I did – every person needs three floppy hats for his own survival.:))))))))) Way to go, dudette!

I’ve meet some of my lovely blogger friends there: Denisa, Eve and Sandra, Silvia, Teodora, Mihaela, Aleka Sarah and Oana. Here are some photos I took and a sneak peek at what I wore (more photos tomorrow).

Me flanked by Sandra and Denisa! How cute are these two!!!???

In the land of shoes with Sandra!



Sandra and Eve in action!
One of the pretty girls from the fashion show! Love this mustard blouse!
Me with a grin on my face!:))) The pink flower crown I'm wearing is handmade by me (you can see it in my Etsy Store)
 A bad light picture with one of the hats I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.