Latest News

Purple haze sunset

You know how they say a sailor has a girlfriend in every port? Well it’s the same with me, except I have a photographer everywhere I go. Usually they are my poor, unsuspecting friends, but nobody is really safe.:)))) My outfit pictures are taken by different people, the only common thing is my camera and well…me!

These photos are the handy work of my friend - Miki - who came to Bucharest for a quick visit from Cluj and I thought the least I could do was to make her day and ask her to immortalize my outfit. She was happy to oblige!:))))

I’ve just realized I wore this gladiator style sandals a lot this summer, they are comfortable and go with everything – pretty much the best 10$ I have ever spent.

The purple dress is another dirndl number form my growing collection, you’ve seen another one here. In the accessories area I went for an animal kingdom theme with a pair of owl earrings and big elephant ring. I’m pretty much obsessed with animal or animal inspired anything.

I’m wearing:
dress – vintage
 sandals – H&M
 bracelets, ring, earrings – random brand
sunglasses  – Asos
cardigan – Kenvelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.