Latest News

Modern pin up meets dots :)

I’ve always loved polka dots and I own a lot of clothes featuring this amazing print. And what do you know? The fashion trends for this fall-winter finally caught up (I’m such a visionary :))))). I knew I could bend fashion to my will!:))))).

Seriously now, I adore this short, fun dress and I always use a belt when I wear it because is one or two sizes too big which I don’t mind, that means more comfort for me.  It also makes me feel like a pin up girl, no wonder I went for this type of look with the red lipstick and the little scarf in my hair.

I’m really going to miss summer and the easy breezy outfits that don’t take more than 5 minutes to put together. I will also miss wearing sunglasses which I’m really obsessed with (my sunglasses collecting has got a little bit out of control, it’s rings all over again, only the ring buying hasn’t stopped either). I really need a second job or a better job!:)


 And how cool is that the dress also has pockets?

 If you like my half moon nails, check out the tutorial I made for all of you to use!:) 
 
 
I’m wearing:
dress, belt, scarf - vintage
gold sandals - H&M
 owl earrings – random brand
sunglasses - Asos
rings – Meli Melo and Forever 21

    Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.