Latest News

Windy White

Once and again I happen to stumble upon photos of an outfit I’ve totally forgotten about (which sais a lot about my organization skills). This is one of those lost outfits that I wore someday back in July. I could easily wear it today considering the hot weather we still have here, in Bucharest.

I’m fond of wearing lingerie on the outside or, if you want, lingerie inspired pieces. I do think some things are too beautiful to be hidden underneath. Besides I’m a firm believer in “underwear is fun to wear…everywhere!”

Whenever an upper part of my outfit is too revealing (see the white corset) I just throw a big statement necklace over it and call it a day. Too bad the wind was blowing so hard and you can't actually see the necklace to well – I added the black feathers to the chains, I always change the stuff I buy. The white denim skirt is a hand me down from my aunt – she used to wear it in the early 80’s when she was in high school and I wasn’t even born. So cool, right?


 

I’m wearing:
denim skirt, belt - vintage
sandals - H&M
corset, green bag, necklace – random brand
Leaf ring – Miss Selfridge
Black ring  –  Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.