Latest News

Head Shot:)

I’m super busy lately and so it’s my sister, so updating the blog is proving problematic. Still we’re totally going to do it! My outfit is very simple; I was in a hurry yet again so:
              Vintage dress and belt – checked
              Huge earrings – checked
              Big ass ring – checked
              Bracelets – double checked
              Comfy flats – checked

              Pin up inspired hairdo that took a whooping 2 minutes to achieve – checked…kind of :)))).

A quick note about the dress – I adore the print, such an amazing mix of colors, florals and faded old sepia style photos and postal cards (and hand written addresses), I hope you can see it in the photos.

I’ve also just realized that I don’t have a single, serious, CV type head shot so Sara suggested I should use one of these pictures!!!!! She’s always mocking me mercilessly!:))). Obviously cropping one of these pictures (just the head and shoulders) would give the impression I’m naked which, let’s face it, it’s something you really don’t want a future employer to see unless, I don’t know, you’re applying for the oldest of the jobs.

I’m wearing:
dress and belt - vintage
 flats, bracelets and earrings – random brand
 ring – made by me (see my shop here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.