Latest News

Are you off to somewhere?

This is what I wore last Sunday at Absolutely Fabulous – a well known fashion&vintage fair here in Bucharest. I went there with my handmade accessories and some super cool retro clothes from my own wardrobe and so I didn’t have the time to take many photos. Fortunately some of my friends came to visit and Costin snapped a few photos of my outfit while Smaranda took care of my stuff.

I’ve also worn the same outfit a couple of days before and my beloved Laura took some snaps of me so you might notice some small differences (can you spot them?) both in my get up and background.

The asymmetric dress I’m wearing is actually a skirt that I’ve just brought high enough to cover my boobs and then covered with a burned up, oversized blouse, all nicely wrapped up with a vintage belt. I’ve only worn these shoes for like 10 minutes and then changed into my red flats, they really weren’t made for a 10 hours marathon, also I was freakishly tall and didn’t want to scare the children clients.

My “cross” nails were a big hit, everybody complimented me on them and asked how I made them so here you have the tutorial.

The roses and spikes headband is handmade by me. I think it's one of the coolest things I have ever made myself, a sweet mix of rock and roll and feminine influences (you can find it in my Etsy Store).


A shout out to all my lovely blogger friends that came to the fair: Sandra and Eve, Oana Zidaru that actually bought one of my colorful leather bow ties, Stella, Costin, Smaranda, Laura, Luminita, Raluca and Silvia. I’ve also got to meet Cristina for the first time (face to face that is) and man, she’s super beautiful and such a nice person (which is the most important thing in my book).

Here you can see details with my handmade accessories: brooches, bow ties, headbands, bobby pins, necklaces, flower crowns - you can buy them from my Etsy store or from my site! I hope you like them!:)

 I’m wearing:
 skirt worn as a dress and bow bracelet/fusta si bratara – random brand
  heels and oversized blouse/sandale si top – New Look
belt/curea - vintage
 rings/inele– Meli Melo and Forever 21,
Virgin Liberty Spiked Headband – Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my Etsy Store)

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.