Latest News

Today's mood:)

I can’t believe I was so busy and couldn’t watch Supernatural until today (blasphemy!!!!!). I’m a huge fan of the series; I love everything about this TV Show. Me and my sister always joke around about how every Saturday we go on a double date with Sam and Dean Winchester. And OMG, season 7 it’s going to be legendary, I can feel it.
Yes Anna, I DO agree :)
  •  that Misha Collin's facial expressions are a thing of beauty and still terrifying
  • that Dean's cheekbones and lips are a gift from God
  • Sam looks as HOT AS THE FIRES OF HELL!!
  • that Crowley is hilarious
  • that the end of the world wouldn’t be so bad on team Winchester (I’m talking literally ON)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.