Latest News

TV Shows - Bromance

If you’re still enjoying vacation and pretty much bumming around then I envy you and I thought about recommending you some great TV shows. You probably know I’m a little bit of a freak and watch 30 too many so I’m pretty excited for the new TV season.
This summer wasn’t bad either; I had a few series to keep me entertained. It was all about bromance (term that describes the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males, a form of homosocial intimacy). I have to confess I enjoy bromance a little bit too much:)))))

What makes these shows really good is the great chemistry between the leads, they are like the friends you wished you had.

Franklin & Bash
This one is first on my list mainly because of Zack Morris Mark-Paul Gosselaar aka the longest crush of my life. I loved him in middle school, high school (I actually had a boyfriend that was his look alike:)))) and I think he’s still the hottest shit ever (does anybody else remember that infamous episode of Weeds when he guest stared?). OMG!!!! 
Back to Franklin & Bash – amazing bromance between the two characters (played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer), over-the-top antics, extremely funny, a refreshing TV show about lawyers that you’ll surely enjoy.


 

Suits
Also about lawyers, a different take tough, amazing bromance. I never thought somebody can look better than Don Draper (Mad Men) or Neal Caffrey (White Collar) in a suit until I saw the first episodes of Suits and met Harvey Specter (holly wardrobe!!!)

Harvey is painfully handsome and also happens to be a bit of a genius. The banter between Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams (the actors that play the central characters) is super entertaining, the story and supporting characters are also very good.

 

Royal Pains
A light hearted TV show about two brothers that move to sun-drenched Hamptons to start a concierge medicine business to the wealthy (one of them is a medic, the other is a brilliant moron), it’s addictive and funny, the characters are lovable, the kind of show that makes you feel good.



Rizzoli & Isles
This one is a great bonus that features a girlmance for a change, it’s about the unlikely friendship between two very different but all the same lovable characters: detective Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) who’s a medical examiner, a cop drama with a twist based on a book series written by a woman (Tess Gerritsen), humor, well written story lines and amazing banter.
  

Do you already watch any of them?

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.