Latest News

Who do you think you are?

Every time I wear this hat I suddenly feel superior as if somewhere in the south of France my old castle would wait for me to come back from my summer trips around the world. The castle is of course in my family for generations as I am the heiress of an old noble family. Oh well, I’m here in Bucharest only as a small eccentricity between my trips to Cairo and Lima, sometimes is so funny to walk among the common people. You should also imagine me saying all of this in a super pretentious English accent.:))))))

I could go on for hours but I’m not going to bore you with the crazy stories I tell myself - but this is pretty much the reason I some days dress like I do, I love to pretend I’m somebody else for a couple of hours. Do you ever do that?

This outfit is what I call my “Pretty Woman” meets the Kentucky Derby get up - it’s just something I have to wear from time to time, you know, when I’m in a very aristocratic kind of mood. Some weekends are like that.:) It also seems I’m not giving up summer without a fight!:)

The photos were taken by Denisa!:)

 
 
 
My aristocratic "run for your life" look:)))))
I’m wearing:
 belt, purse – vintage
 sandals – H&M
 dress – New Look
 hat, pink jacket - random brand
rings –  Meli Melo and New Look 
necklaces – H&M and random brand
sunglasses – Asos

     Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.