Latest News

Hey Now

I am flying on a star into a meteor tonight
I am flying on a star, a star, a star
I will make it through the day
and then the day becomes the night
I will make it through the night

Every time I feel tired, miserable or sad I just watch this video. It has an instant lift me up effect, an amazing song with beautiful lyrics…and Aaron Johnson (who is my imaginary boyfriend if you have to know:)).

I sometimes just stop on the street or on the subway, take out my iPod and just listen and watch and I start smiling, the sun seems just a little bit brighter, the people kinder, the small annoying things unimportant. Music always makes me get through the day!

Do you have such a song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.