Latest News

Every day is yours to win

I’m a bit late with chapter three of the social butterfly diaries beacuse I do have to sleep from time to time – mainly during the weekend:)))). All the pictures are from Friday when me, Denisa and Mina meet with Diana, Raluca and Silvia, had a nice chat and then went to Genuine.ro as Mina really wanted to buy herself something signed by a Romanian designer. Although Genuine.ro was a small event you could find some amazing and original things there.

The evening finished with us having a blast celebrating Denisa’s birthday, we ate a lot, talked and debated how amazing would be if Mina would actually live here all year long. A girl can dream! These past days were pretty amazing except for the heat.

You might remember the maxi navy dress I’m wearing – my sister Sara made it for me a couple a months ago and I still love it. The brooch on the denim vest is also handmade by us, you can find it here.

 Denisa had the cutest hairdo and looked stunning!:)
 Mina curled her hair, she was looking radiant!
 Silvia, Raluca and my home girls!:) 
Yummm! You know the three of us shared them!:) 
I’m wearing:
maxi dress – handmade by my sister
rings – Miss Selfridge
 belt -vintage
 sandals, hat – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.