Latest News

Family affairs

Can you believe I’m actually related to this cutie pie? Cause I am!!! Meet my cousin, Livia!
Me and Sara have always looked up to her as she’s a very inspiring, funny and smart girl. You know how there’s always in your family someone that you admire and like a lot. Well she’s that person for us. We always have fun and laugh a lot when we meet which is not often enough as we are both pretty busy.
I bet you could have never guessed that as you always see pictures of me out and about on the blog but I do have a job, the outfit pictures are an after-hours (launch break) or a weekend affair:)))

Although Livia said she doesn’t know how to use my camera I really love how the photos turned out, she did an amazing job. 
That day I wore a super relaxed outfit, it wasn’t as hot as it is now so a pair of dark blue leggings and slouchy long blouse seemed like the perfect choice. I was also wearing a boat necklace that I made myself (you can buy it form my Etsy store) and a vintage white bag that I redesigned and covered with leather hearts. The acid wash shirt I meant to wear over in the evening but it was no need for that, it’s summer after all.

 Must love dogs!
Just wanted to mention Livia is not wearing any kind of makeup!:). Adorable, right?
  Loved Livia's chains dress!
 We were also joined by Anca and Cristina so I snapped this candid of Anca
I’m wearing:
 long blouse – H&M, The Garden Collection
flats – Moa
rings and leggings  – Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.