Latest News

Girls of summer

I planned to post this sooner but my internet provider hates my guts and here I am, two days later. And here’s what happened: sunny day, hot girls, beautiful outfits, smiles, drinks, laughs, killer accessories, photos, stories, fun – this are a few key words for the wonderful time we had Tuesday.

Me, Mina and Denisa meet Sandra, Eve, Laura, Ioana, Medina, Alina, Maria (Koko), Anna and Florina for a coffee and a relaxing chat.
The only bad thing is that there were so many of us I didn’t have the time to talk as much as I wanted with some of the girls; fortunately the summer is long and my new found “party animal" vibe is here to stay:))))

Be prepared for lots of photos:
I love my white vintage skirt: so breezy!
Laura, Sandra, Florina and Anna
Little Miss Frida Kahlo Mina (she's wearing a headband I made - you can see it here)
Ioana

Maria (Koko) and Denisa

I can't stop making gifs of Anna - she's so funny and cute!!!
Alina
Sandra, Laura and Eve showing their fantastic bags!
My bling!
I’m wearing:
 white skirt, red belt – vintage
 sandals, sunglasses – H&M
 rings – Miss Selfridge and H&M
 t-shirt, bag – random brand
 bracelets –  a gift from Mina
 leather bow bobby pins – Alice&Sara (handmade by me).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.