Latest News

Notes on a Star - Stalking Muse

The Chotronette girls are killing me…softly:))). They launched this new, amazing pictorial to preview their S/S 2012 collection. All I can say it’s the girls have a vision and they are able to execute it to perfection.

With the last set of photos I thought they couldn’t possibly do something better but, man, I was so wrong! I love the feeling of these photos, the liquid colors, the exquisite redhead, the dresses and photo editing.
All I want to do now it’s to sleep in a boat dressed in silk and tulle and look at the stars with angel wings attached to my back. Girls, you just have to get out of my head, I need a little bit of privacy here!!!!


 Storyline: Sand, water, distant galaxies and a readhead's exuberance in stalking liquid illusions.
Characters: Copper curls out of Klimt's Kiss
The little prince's reflection on a telescope lens
Intricate love affair foretold by a peacock
Soundtrack: Private lectures of Hamlet performed by David Bowie








Photo by Silvia Chiteala
Photo manipulation by Niculae Negura
Model Codruta Teslarasu
Makeup Luciana Sasu
Hairstyle Ioana Cosma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.