Latest News

Event - Sartoria Cum Laude

Thursday evening me and Denisa went to Sartoria Cum Laude at the British Gallery. This was an event organized by TuxedoConfessions to showcase the work of 6 young Romanian designers who just graduated from UAD CLUJ in a cool and fresh manner. The 6 were selected by Lucian Broscatean, a wildly talented Romanian designer who also happens to be a very nice person.

This was a "wham bam thank you ma'am" type of thing, I took lots of photos, said hello to some people I knew and left. That is not to say I didn’t see some pretty amazing things there, just look at the photos!

I’m gonna show you my outfit for this event soon enough, so stay tunned!:))))

Mioara Buda (the designer and the designs)
  Everbody had a camera and used it!:)
  Lucian Broscatean (how amazing are his shoes?!)
 Irina Prepeliță (the designs)
  Denisa in action:)))
Alexandra Tămaș (the designs) Teodora Baciu (the designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.