Latest News

Been there, Done that, Messed around

How funny is that I can’t actually keep up with myself and I’m always late posting the heavily illustrated “reviews” of my social outings? Just don’t mind me, I’m totally joking – I don’t take myself too seriously and you shouldn’t either:))).

Here I am with some photos of last Wednesday. You know the drill: me, Denisa and Mina met Ioana at Starbucks and talked for hours. Ioana left at one point but the three of us were basically dragged out by the guys at Strabucks because it was closing time. Mina is leaving soon so we really wanted to make the best of it – the truth is her stay in Bucharest is always way too short, we never have enough of her.

As for the photos, the light wasn’t the best, but we managed. My outfit is super comfortable, pants, extra breezy tank top, lime green bra, huge feather earrings that I made myself – you know, what normal people always wear on a Wednesday afternoon:))).

I'm so happy Mina loves the flower crown I made for her and wears it again! She looks lovely!!!
  How beautiful is Denisa, right?!!!!
  I love my feather earrings, I'm glad I made them so long!
 That day essentials!
I’m wearing:
cameo tank top – Denim&Co
sandals – H&M
 rings – Forever 21 and made by me (the butterfly ring)
 green bra – Forever 21
long feather earrings – Alice&Sara (handmade by me).

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.