Latest News

Vantage Point Vintage

I’m very excited to introduce to all of you our new sponsor - Vantage Point Vintage - an online vintage clothing boutique that’s all about great vintage and great community.
Jenny and her husband Josh who run this little creative business were kind enough to offer a 10% off coupon to our readers for any purchase from the Vantage Point Vintage store by using this code: tattoombooyz

They are also currently offering free shipping&handling worldwide which is, I think, a great added bonus.

I’m a big fan of vintage and retro clothing; more than half of my wardrobe is in fact vintage (you've probably noticed) so I was pretty stocked to check out their stuff. All I can say I wasn’t disappointed; Vantage Point Vintage has a great variety of garments and styles. Here are some of the highlights for me:






Which ones do you like? Are you a vintage lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.