Latest News

Stripes, ruffles and dragons:)

Wearing a full skirt dress with puff out sleeves and a corset type bodice might not be something you think to wear at work, but I did. I my defense it was my birthday. I’m not insane, I wore this last month when the weather was pretty warm still, hence the ruffled metallic sandals I braved the day with.

I also have to admit I use any excuse to wear my more outrageous vintage dresses. Any major and minor holiday is a good day for overdressing; sometimes just being Monday is enough. Lots of jewelry are also sacrificed every time I feel like impersonating some blue blood lady – I’m nothing if not committed. :))))).

The only concession I made to fall was the short trench jacket that I wore over the stripped dress, I feel it gives the outfit a modern feel, not that I’m particularly preoccupied with looking all that trendy. Sometimes you just have to look as if you mastered teleportation!:)


The dragon ring is yet another proof of my sister’s obsession with dragons and anything fantasy (aka "A song of Ice and Fire")  related, she’s literally haunting for mythological animal jewelry and I couldn’t be happier.
I'm wearing
dress and belt /fusta si curea: vintage
rings/inele: Forever 21, Wholesale and New Look
bag, jacket and necklace/ geanta, colier si jacheta: random brand
heels /sandale: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.