Latest News

Confessions of a green, glitter dress

My mother is really going to flip out when she'll see these pictures of me wearing her “party” dress from way back. In fact I think she was wearing this when she was my age or even a bit younger.
I love it, it’s nothing fancy, she had it made by a seamstress, it really simple but flattering and kind of sexy because it’s a bit see through and sparkly.

Can you imagine?
Being a cute dress and being loved by a girl, being with her in some important and happy moments of her life, maybe seeing her fall in love and then somehow being forgotten by the said girl in the closet, staying there for years, sad and nostalgic, hearing the stories the other clothes are telling about the world and your “girl”, husband and children and then, 20 years later, another girl comes, in a way she resembles your original girl (she’s her daughter) and she snatches you from the old closet and happily wears you, and you get to see the world again, you’re now getting to make new friends like the black leather jacket she’s usually wearing over you and you hope that this new girl will love you for a long time and you won’t be abandoned in the closet again for years and years.
You really want to see this girl dancing and falling in love too.
The new girl wears a lot of jewelry and a huge camera that she uses to take photos of everything and everyone, she’s also super tall so you get to be shorter and see things that you never got to see before :))))).

Dear dress, don’t worry, I will love you forever and I promise to show you the world, things have changed but it’s still amazing!!!! says the new girl (me that is – I’m the new girl, you guys!!! :)))).

Now that you know the story, all that I have left to say is that the peacock feathers hair pin I’m wearing is made by me; you can see more of my work in my Etsy Store.

Quick photo session in the center of Bucharest before attending an event! People everywhere going about their business!
This one is with the blitz on!
  I'm wearing
dress/rochie: retro
leather jacket/geaca: H&M
bracelets/bratari: random brand
rings/inele:  Miss Selfridge and New Look
purse, belt, watch/geanta, curea, ceas: vintage
shoes/botine: BB Up
peacock feathers hair pin: Alice&Sara (handmade by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.