Latest News

Silver heels and water lilies

I can’t believe I was actually going to sell this skirt, in fact I had it in my online vintage shop for a couple of months. Thank God nobody bought it because I would have regretted it; it’s so cute with the water lilies print and shape and fits me really well. I don’t know what I was thinking even considering parting with it!!! Oh well, let’s put it on temporary lost of judgement. It happens to me sometimes.

The lace blouse I’m wearing is actually a mini dress that I can’t wear as a dress because it’s way too short. Story of my life!!! It does make an adorable top though; it’s all about the back bows.

The lovely statement necklace I have on it's one of my favorites. Yeah, I feel the weirdest attraction towards mirrored lens sunglasses also known as the douchebag sunglasses. It’s like the attraction you sometimes feel towards bad boys or cakes, you know they are bad for you but it feels so right. :))))). And they go so well with my badass silver heels.


I'm wearing
skirt /fusta: vintage
rings/inele: Meli Melo and New Look
heels and blouse/sandale si bluza: random brand
sunglasses/ochelari - New Yorker
necklace/colier - random brand

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.