Latest News

Mustard shoes

Just a quick outfit post with a little something I wore last week, while in Bucharest. I’m still in Belgium right now trying to make the best of my trip, but that is no reason to slow down on updating the blog.

The mustard shoes are a recent addition to my closet, they are in fact a bit yellow, but very cute and reasonably comfortable. I’m also wearing a 60’s vintage jacket that I was lucky to find in mint condition, but somehow forgot about so, I thought I ought to debut it, rather sooner than later. You never know when the first snow will attack and wearing jackets will be out of discussion. The dress is very simple but I love it because is made out of this really light weight wool and goes with everything you can imagine.

Hope you’re planning something fun for the weekend! :)

I'm wearing:
shoes/pantofi: Tommy Hilfiger
belt, jacket/curea, jacheta: vintage
dress/rochie: random brand
rings/ inele: Miss Selfridge and random brand
tights/ciorapi: random brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.