Latest News

Soft asymmetric cardigan

Here’s the part two of the Dimensione Danza outfit I told you about last Monday. Ok, I admit, it’s the same outfit, I just added the cardigan but I think it looks completely different. I had a lot of fun trying to figure out different ways to wear it, the long parts in the front give you the liberty to wrap it around your body however you want; it’s a little bit like a stylish blanket :))).

P.S  In cazul in care nu sunteti deja plictisiti de mine puteti citi un interviu cu yours truly PeTocuri!

I’m wearing:
Skirt, Blouse, Cardigan and Necklace/Fusta, Bluza, Cardigan si Colier – Dimensione Danza
shoes/botine: BB Up
leggings/ciorapi: Forever 21
sunglasses/ochelari – Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.