Latest News

Now waking up is hard to do

I’m sorry for pretty much falling off the face of the earth these couple of days, but, as I told you last time, I wasn’t feeling very well and I’m still a bit dizzy but hanging in there.

I’m going to keep it short today: stay tuned because Monday I’m going to show you the results of a little fun project that I have going one with Dimensione Danza (the dance inspired Italian brand I told you about HERE).

In the meantime here’s an outfit I wore some time ago featuring a super cool trench type dress I just adore. It’s vintage off course – best of my stuff are either vintage or retro.
I’m also wearing a fantasy yellow bird headband that I made myself (you can buy it from my Etsy store); the necklace is also made by yours truly.
I’m actually feeling very inspired right now and have lots of ideas for a new collection of accessories; the only thing I lack is time and energy, but I hope to find both as soon as possible.

 

 

I’m wearing
dress and belt/ rochie si curea: vintage
white lace tights/ ciorapi albi dantela: New Look
ankle boots/botine – New Yorker
rings/inele: Biba Bijoux
 Yellow Fantasy Bird Headband Virgin/ bentita cu pasare – Alice&Sara (handmade by me,  buy it from my Etsy Store)
Necklace/Colier:  Alice&Sara (handmade by me, buy it from my site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.