Latest News

Event: Dimensione Danza Opening In Romania

I know you were just dying to know what I was doing last Thursday. I wouldn’t want that so here it is: I was attending the official opening of Dimensione Danza in Bucharest at Baneasa Shopping City.

Dimensione Danza it’s an Italian brand that focuses on clothes that I like to call active wear with a twist, they are heavily inspired by dance, mainly ballet and mix premium materials with comfortable silhouettes and on trend details.

As a big fan of musicals and “dance” movies I really enjoyed the design of the store and the walls covered with cool posters (I’ve actually realized I had seen 90% of them :)))) and all the candy colored tutus hanging from the ceiling.

Although I’m far from being a sporty type of girl, I would certainly wear many of their clothes, I love to mix different things in my outfits and love the New York dance scene vibe Danza has going on. The accessories are super cute too, really playful.

I imagine Dimensione Danza to be one of the first choices for active girls that also want to look chic and feminine (maybe they are professional dancers or do it as a hobby) and for parents that want to choose the perfect dance outfit for their little girl’s first ballet recital (they have kid’s clothes too). Danza Romania also has a facebook page!

As for my outfit – I promise to do a post with what I wore, it wasn’t anything eccentric as I went to the event straight after work, still I have some new bling to show you guys.


 I was crushing on a perfect pair of black rubber boots and a pair of grey feather adorned flats, unfortunately the prices are a bit out of my price range



 The next photos shows the skirt as I was looking at, one of my favorite pieces from the store!
The black boots I was talking about!:) 
 
What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.