Latest News

You rock my socks off!:)

I’ll start by confessing that me and the wind have always had a bumpy relationship. “He” took advantage of the fact I wear easy breezy dresses a lot to show my underwear to many fortunate people from Bucharest and not only. This thing happened so many times the embarrassment of the whole experience it’s not as big as it used to be. At this point I just walk away with a very dignified smile on my face avoiding eye contact with all and any of my ass viewing audience.

That being said this particular day the wind was kind of cool, it helped with the photos a bit. This is another launch break photo shoot made possible by Laura.

I’m wearing one of my vintage dresses, I love the pleated bottom part, it’s also very easy to wear and goes with pretty much everything. I just added a belt, a hat, lots of bracelet and cute socks (those heels are literally killer:)))) and I was on my way. I’m really going to miss the sunny weather.

 
I’m wearing:
 dress and belt/rochie si curea: vintage
  heels/sandale: New Look
bracelets/bratari: random brand
rings/inele: Miss Selfridge
 hat, socks and sunglasses/palarie, sosete si ochelari - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.