Latest News

Today's Mood: B Day

So, I guess it’s official - I’m in my mid twenties and I should start moisturizing, having a life crisis and all that!:)))))

In the meantime – bottoms up!


Thank you so much for all your lovely email, phone calls, blog comments, text messages and facebook messages, they made and are still making my day. I’m not as careful when it comes to other people birthdays, I just have a terrible memory when it comes to this kinda stuff but I have to admit it’s rather nice, I’m really digging all the attention and presents :))).

And for all my virtual friends: feel free to make me a gift and like Pop Culture and Fashion Magic on Facebook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.